Daily, I am overwhelmed and exhausted and inspired.
My friends are the most generous, amazing, smart, caring, compassionate, creative people I know.
I am blessed to sit among them and share their stories. we laugh and we marvel at how tightly our hearts are knit together. These days, this relationship seems harder to build. I worry that I am not giving people my true self.
what is blogging about? relationship
facebook? relationship
MOPS? relationship
small groups and old and new friendships? relationship
woman's bible study? relationship
etc.
and guess what relationship requires?
that we are willing to make ourselves vulnerable.
period.
etc.
and guess what relationship requires?
that we are willing to make ourselves vulnerable.
period.
that we are willing to need someone else.
that we are willing to say so.
that we are willing to be hurt.
because the willingness to be vulnerable is where relationship lives.
the question is: are you willing?
that we are willing to say so.
that we are willing to be hurt.
because the willingness to be vulnerable is where relationship lives.
the question is: are you willing?
No comments:
Post a Comment