Years and years ago, I would find joy in painting occasionally. I find fresh canvas to be intoxicating. I was literally itching to get started on this little project after a trip to the craft store. I had the opportunity to meet this gal at the C4C retreat. And I tell you, I think she is amazing. I used her tutorial for creating these canvases. Of course, Jenn makes it look super easy while I waivered the entire time throwing them in the trash and pretending the whole day never happened. I am like that with projects. Very impatient to see the end result, I walk a fine line of every project being a disaster. I think I got them to a point of satisfaction and I tell you they look perfect over my bed. However, we are fundraising, so I am open to the idea of selling them. I am taking them with me to a craft fair this weekend.


I think they turned out GREAT! YEAH FOR YOU!!!
ReplyDelete