Monday, November 28, 2011

Update!

It has been awhile since I've updated. With the kids home from school, I can't seem to sit more than five minutes on the computer. Husband has been home too, so we have been having fun with board games, card games, wall ball tournaments, movie nights and Cake Boss marathons. Clark has had his share of leaf blowing and tractor riding with Daddy home. Things are just more fun with the husband home. I enter party mode and I sit and drink coffee all morning instead of on the run. I did however, finish 12 capes, started shopping for Christmas, visited the famous Dinics in the city, processed 30 quarts of applesauce, wash endless loads of laundry, and kick everyone's butt in Texas Holdum. (Ok, I am kidding on that, but I would have if I didn't have to drop out early.) We are all real proud of Troy for finishing his first marathon last weekend. He finished without any injury, and now holds bragging rights for running 26 miles. 


By the way, the craft fair was a huge success! I sold two quilts and many dolls, and took plenty of orders for capes. I recently finished them all, so I am feeling real good. Keep bringing in the cape orders!

Lots of superhero

Ethiopia love, glass ornament. $4 each

The gang, in front of the art museum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment