Wednesday, December 7, 2011

35 Years

I had a wonderful birthday yesterday spent with friends and family. I reminisced on how I've changed over the years and also how I really haven't changed a bit. I wonder as I am truly trying to enjoy this holiday season how next year might be different or if I will still be waiting, wondering and praying for our little one far away. I am more mindful of all my blessings this year. Thankful for the people, and circumstances of my life.

Right now, I am...

:: living in a world of Christmas mess.

:: feeling rather motherly and proud of my little girl who often times leaves me speechless.

:: thinking often of our little boy living far away.

:: letting go of all the other garden beds I wanted to create before the snow fell, and the garlic I wanted to plant. Oh well...next year.

:: wondering how many games of Guess Who those two can play today.

:: listening to the kids win BIG as they play Monopoly.

:: savoring the sound of two-year old mumble jumble.

:: preparing for a trip to the city for fingerprinting.

:: sewing a lot of capes.

:: savoring the Christmas season

:: loving my new found calmness toward the very hectic holiday season.

:: wishing you a very peaceful week ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment