Sunday, July 1, 2012

Right Now...

Right now, I am...
:: feeling grateful to have our leisurely family dinners back without the rush of a game or practice to follow.
:: enjoying the season continuing in the backyard. (LAX Season never really ends.)
:: loving the fact that our dear friends are in Ethiopia right now meeting their three kids.
:: praying that our time will be come eventually.
:: excited for a nice long swim tomorrow.
:: wondering if I will win this new Double Bubble client. My kids are thoroughly impressed I am potentially working for a sugary gum company.
:: planning our long 14 hour road trip to Georgia for summer vacation, a true adventure. Also, stopping in DC on the way back home and visiting little Ethiopia.
:: anticipating all the tasty food my mother-in-law and sister-in-law will feed us.
:: hoping to get up on water skis again this year.
:: looking forward to meeting our newest niece, sweet Elizabeth.
:: wishing you all a most lovely start to your week, whatever adventures it may hold for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment