The restaurant event last Tuesday night was a great success. Regretfully, I neglected to take any photos. I am thankful to everyone who came out, or stood beside me and told me it will all come together. Seamus Kelleher was amazing. I feel indebted to him for donating his time and ability to our fundraising. He definitely rocked the house and set the tone for the fun. I don't know how to begin to thank him. The thought of friends coming out, celebrating and supporting our desire to adopt was overwhelming. I could feel the love and was blown away by the fact that it is all finally starting to feel real. The encouragement is needed daily.
I am behind on many things, which is okay. With the craft fair sneaking up, I try to get at least one thing crafty or paperwork related done each day. Sometimes that's finishing a binding on a quilt, creating a cool Noah's Ark drawing, or rolling some more rosettes. I have lots of items in our dossier completed and I yearn for that day when we can sit back and relax in the "waiting" stage. I've got big plans in this stage. If you know me at all, you know I am a planner, and I am most happy "preparing" for something.
Tonight, Troy and I get interviewed. Next, will be our home inspection. I spent all day Saturday securing paint and hazardous liquids deep into our crawl space and making our basement a little "safer". The productive weekend is just what I needed.
Now to conquer the dining room table...
No comments:
Post a Comment