Outside my window…
downpour of rain with thunder
I am thinking…
about how much I love simple things
I am thankful for…
Today I am thankful for my oldest son. He is so helpful and played with the baby for a good 30 minutes so I could make dinner. I am going to miss them when they go back to school. Is that right? Today I was praying the school bus would show up and take them to school.
From the learning rooms…
Good Night Moon...or maybe Pokey Little Puppy
From the kitchen…
egg salad and mac n cheese, plus some chocolate zucchini bread
I am creating…
a very complicated quilt that requires lots of ironing
downpour of rain with thunder
I am thinking…
about how much I love simple things
I am thankful for…
Today I am thankful for my oldest son. He is so helpful and played with the baby for a good 30 minutes so I could make dinner. I am going to miss them when they go back to school. Is that right? Today I was praying the school bus would show up and take them to school.
From the learning rooms…
Good Night Moon...or maybe Pokey Little Puppy
From the kitchen…
egg salad and mac n cheese, plus some chocolate zucchini bread
I am creating…
a very complicated quilt that requires lots of ironing
I am going…
to meet with some VERY encouraging friends this evening.
I am reading…
"Scared", by Tom Davis
I am hoping…
to be content with accomplishing one thing well instead of a zillion things not so good
I am hearing…
loud laughing and woops from the family room.
Around the house…
playdoh, painting, arts and crafts, popsicles, puddle jumping, wet dog, the house is a wreck!
A few plans for the week…
library, craft store, post office to mail contract, park with friends, and book club at the end of the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment